Monday, February 9, 2009

Sympathy????

Today was such a beautiful day. Abram and I went to the park-he is exerting his independence, more about that later. But this park adventure leads me to the "Quote of the Day" (echo- ay ay ay ay)

The conversation involved me and a random boy who had a very southern accent:

Kid: (After staring at me for a minute) You pregnant?

Me: Yep.

Kid: So is it a boy or a girl?

Me: A boy.

Kid: (looking at Abram then back at me) So you'll have two boys??

Me: That's right.

Kid: I feel sorrrrrrrry for yoooou!

I started laughing, and then asked how old he was (8). I should have asked if he had any siblings, but Abram ran in a different direction.

3 comments:

Windy said...

That's hilarious!

D Maxie said...

Too funny Beth.

I am LoW said...

And he would know, I reckon. haha!!