Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Rites of Passage......

I have a confession to make-don't judge me, just appreciate my honesty. Abram has never had an ice cream cone. Gasp, I know, I am a horrible mother. Don't get me wrong-this kid can put away some ice cream, but has never actually had it in a cone. It just seems like a summer thing, and we were so busy, and I am just......a slacker. That being said, I was in the grocery store tonight, innocently strolling down the ice cream aisle (and that's why there will most likely NOT be any more self pics for the next 8 weeks) when I saw them. My childhood flashed before me, there they were-
PUSH UP POPS!!!!!!!!!!!! You remember? SOOOOOO good. SO I decided after dinner, it would be a fun treat. And here are some pics and a movie to prove it. Oh, and by the way-one day I will get photoshop, and one day I will learn how to use it, so that when I want cute moments recorded I will blur the mess on the counter behind-which is proof that I am still attempting the quilt, but not willing to talk about my progress, or screw ups just yet.

Sharing with "Dines" or "T-Rex".....



3 comments:

Carrie Maseda said...

Oh, I used to LOVE push up pops; I don't know when the last time was I had one! I will definitely have to check that out next time I am in the store, or have Rich do it for me; I have vowed to not venture out alone with kids in tow for several more weeks. :)

andrea said...

that's cute beth--and I hate to break it to you but that's still not an ice cream cone! I'm shocked at your mothering. (hehe)

Pamelia said...

He's so cute!!!!!