I like the name either way. I like Reese because it and Raisor both have "s". But I also like Reece w/ a "c". Not that my opinion really matters, just thought I'd write something. :) Hope you guys have a very Merry Christmas!
I think Reece is more girly.....sorry love! :)
I also think Reece is more feminine. You asked!!! J
How does Witherspoon spell hers?Do it the way she doesn't. That's how I look at it. :-)Love the name!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I like the name either way. I like Reese because it and Raisor both have "s". But I also like Reece w/ a "c". Not that my opinion really matters, just thought I'd write something. :) Hope you guys have a very Merry Christmas!
I think Reece is more girly.....sorry love! :)
I also think Reece is more feminine. You asked!!! J
How does Witherspoon spell hers?
Do it the way she doesn't.
That's how I look at it. :-)
Love the name!!!
Post a Comment