Thursday, December 18, 2008

2 Things......

1. I think we have officially have decided on a name for our baby boy (though this could change, but probably won't)......
Reese Matthew Raisor, or as Abram says "Baby Eese!"

2. Remember when I thought being pregnant in the winter was the best idea EVER? When I thought it would be the BEST to be pregnant during the holidays, and when it's cold outside? Wellllllll......let's just say that many, many, MANY pounds later to where I am a little worried that I still have 4 months left, I am not thinking winter (when there is always holiday food around and it's too cold or wet to get out much so all you really want to do is sit around and eat) is not the "best" idea anymore.....I am telling you people, I am getting a bit nervous......

5 comments:

Windy said...

I totally LOVE the name!!!

Jennifer said...

Best boys name ever...with the exception of Tyler, Carson and Abram of course!

April V said...

love the name too...

Tabby said...

grayon just watched this over and over and talked to him through the screen. "i take my shoe off abram"," i got a train abram", it was cute.

andrea said...

Love the name! And you make me giggle! Good luck with the eating thing though! At least you get to eat and aren't allergic to every food known to man! I went to the pharmacy begging for drugs the other day (and it worked!) they had mercy on the poor girl who can only eat veggies, fruit, oatmeal, and rice during the holidays! I almost cried. Who wouldn't. I'm hoping my drugs buy me a few days of holiday eating. I say eat and enjoy. But that's just me.