Friday, December 5, 2008

20 Weeks and a Dance Party


I am HALFWAY there!!!! "Only" 20 weeks left to go! And if you are asking me if I am avoiding blogging about leaving, or procrastinating goodbyes, or overeating to dull my sadness, or putting off more packing, then the answer is yes........I will, I am just sad right now.
To change the subject, see that little guy over to the right of this post-not only is he THE cutest, funnest, sweetest little boy EVER, he is also the best dance partner I have ever had. I was getting a bit overwhelmed yesterday morning with the whole packing/cleaning/leaving thing and I found this CD I made a while back of happy songs one of which I completely forgot I had on CD. All it took was pushing play and the two of us looked at each other with big wide smiles and totally broke it down. It was awesome, I was sick of feeling sorry for myself and this really did the trick. Sadly for you, not for me I do not have a video-when I was pregnant with Abram, my sister and I were in the car. A song came on that I really liked and I started to break it down.....to which my sister replied "uhhhhhhh...you need to stop." When I asked why she said, "Because that is NOT cute." I danced up a sweat yesterday and I will tell you what, only one of us was cute......and it wasn't the big pregnant lady. Here is the song along with one of my favorite movie moments, and yes, I busted out some of the moves...........

4 comments:

Laura said...

Oh my gosh you are so cute. it's so great how music can cheer people up. i just rocked out to your song while sitting here felling bad about writing a paper. thanks for making me feel better! :)

andrea said...

Beth! I did some of those same moves earlier today! :) So--Have I mentioned lately that your hair is the cutest!??

love ya.

Amber said...

Did you know that is one of my all time favorite songs to break it down to? That is soooo much a testament to our friendship!

April V said...

miss you!!!