Tuesday, November 25, 2008
IT'S A BOY!!!!!!!!!
I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!! We went and had the ultrasound and the tech was checking everything and then said "uh oh" I asked "WHAT is it?!" and she said, "It has the umbilical cord between it's legs...." to which I replied, "DO you want me to do a headstand? Because I will....really....I am not even kidding...really." She started to laugh and told me to hold on that. Kris kept saying (like he did with Abram before we found out) "Look at his legs, look at his...." She kept moving the thing around and then Kris yells (be prepared for correct body term usage) "I SEE A PENIS! THAT IS A PENIS!" And yes....he did yell it, along with "I KNOW what I am talking about!" right after. The tech started laughing and said "Yes, that is what it appears to be." Then as Kris was chanting "YES! YES!" to Abram and giving him high fives we continued with the ultrasound. At the end she said "I guess he wants you to know for sure because those legs are a flappin' open now." It was a great day, I am so happy, now to give the little guy a name..........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Awesome!! Yay!!! COngrads!!
And the story that comes with the finding out is SO funny!!
And life just got PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!You are in for the best ride ever- 2 boys, best buddies! I am so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YEY!!! We can have our second boys together!!
Congratulations!!!! Kris is SO funny!
Congratulations!!
Congratulations girl! I love that story; I can't wait to tell Rich, typical Kris! I'm sure he will get a good laugh also!
yay! Congratulations!!! That is awesome! Kris is so funny. Kase says congrats too!
Kris cracks me up! Congratulations!
Congrats, Beth!
Post a Comment