Remember when you looked forward to "falling back" an hour?? And now you have little ones who don't know what "sleeping in" means? And so really what "falling back" means now, is getting up an hour earlier. Okay......maybe I sound a little bitter. These days, I so cherish my sleep.
6 comments:
I thought the same thing last night and this morning. I was actually awake this morning at 1:45am thinking, "Will Carson be up at 6 am or 7am?". Aggggh!!!!!
Yep. I feel ya. Plus, I can't remember what time it is.
Really? Ethan has been sleeping longer. This weekend he slept until 7:30 (which would have been 8:30, old time) and now that he has to get up for daycare, it's been about 7am. I guess that's his normal time. So it hasn't changed for us.
Maybe he'll get used to it soon.
I sooooooo know what you are talking about! I was looking forward to getting my extra of sleep Saturday night, but then Braden and Brooke decided to wake up at 5:30 in the morning; they must be nuts!!! It would have been okay, because I could have just put in a church movie for them; they however decided to share the wealth and wake Emma up! Yeah, I was a little bitter too!
Hey Beth! It's been awhile since we've talked. Congrats on being pregnant, although I don't know if the world is ready for another Raisor. Glad to see all is happy and well with your family. I have a blog now, so you should check it out.
I posted a whole post on my blog just for you...did you see it, did you see it!!!!? I thought Kris might get a kick out of Chris with the star wars dudes.
Post a Comment