Friday, November 7, 2008

Hmmmmmm..............

Should I be worried that for lunch today I went to Subway and had a foot long sub, a bag of chips, and a drink and I wasn't even full? Hmmm......

And to top it off (we met Kris for lunch) we went to the movie store, didn't end up getting a movie, but there was Halloween candy in a bucket. As Abram was digging through it, this sketchy looking guy who worked there eagerly said "How bout some M&M's?" To which Abram and I were both very excited (seeing as how Peanut M&M's are my weakness as of late). I ASSUMED he meant the individually wrapped packs. Until he pulled out an opened bag of regular M&M's and Kris let Abram reach his hands in there like so many other people including sketchy guy who probably doesn't wash his hands after using the bathroom....my face looked something like this..........

But Kris doesn't catch those looks/hints even if he is staring at me saying "What?" as Abram is shoving fist fulls into his mouth. THEN the sketchy, but very nice guy offers to find a cup to put them in!! I assured him that we were grateful and that wouldn't be necessary. As we are leaving I am saying to Kris in a high pitched quiet voice "WHAT ARE YOU DOING LETTING HIM TAKE THOSE!! WE DON'T EVEN KNOW IF HE WASHES HIS HANDS, TAKE THEM AWAY!!" To which Kris replies in a "you silly girl" voice, "Beth, I don't think you can fit razor blades in M&M's" as if he has it all figured out. Meanwhile Abram has goofy smile chocolate face on and is as happy as a clam.....I need a nap.

2 comments:

I am LoW said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!! I LOVE it!!! And seriously, I can see it! You two crack me up, they could do a sitcom about you and your Kris!

Marla said...

LOL that's funny!! Don't worry about the subway!! I could really go for some right now. Yummmm...... Oh...Dan.....