Monday, November 24, 2008
Counting Down...............
TOMORROW IS THE DAY..........in the morning..........9:40am to be exact, well depending on the crowd trying to make it to the doctor before the holidays.........I have a feeling the baby would be a boy, then a girl, then a boy.......now I am not sure. I had a dream the other night (a pretty calm one compared to my usual crazy David Hasselhoff is stalking me, etc kind of pregnancy dreams) where I went to the doctor, and the ultrasound machine was broken and after the doctors argued over making me wait a few more weeks they pulled out one that was very, very old. They told me that it would have to project on the wall. Everything was fine and I could see the baby and the person doing the ultrasound said "Ahhh...here we are, it's a...." and then I woke up-SO MAD. My biggest fear is that the baby will be crossing it's legs or something, better drink some OJ or chocolate milk before I go! I feel calm, nervous, and excited at the same time!!! AHHHHH!!! Be sure to check the blog tomorrow!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can't wait to hear!!
My first baby never revealed! And I had several ultra sounds, but every stinkin' time, he was shy. I don't know what happened. haha
I am pulling for a girl baby- since we already know that the Raisor boy babies are stinkin' CUTE, I wanna see what the girl babies look like. :-D
It's almost 1!!! Where are you with the news!?!??!!
:-D haha
Post a Comment