Here we are so excited about the break in the storm.....
We had a blast, talking, singing songs, etc. And then it started to drizzle, and when we were on the home stretch-our street-it started to pour. Kris said we should turn the jogging stroller around backwards so that the rain wouldn't hit Abram in the face. So there we are stroller backwards, each of us with a hand on it running home-Abram screaming and laughing like this is the best ride ever. Obi, just excited for any movement not inside and Kris and I laughing as we are getting soaked knowing that our neighbors are inside watching us shaking their heads thinking "There go those crazy Raisors." Needless to say, we didn't make it.
P.S. Yes, I am laughing at how ridiculous that picture of me with the dark clouds that look like they are about to open up and drench us is. It didn't look that bad in person. Oh well.
4 comments:
I love that you guys were taking pictures during all that! Don't you love blogging. You know it's gonna be a good story if you have a picture!
scott and i saw some freaks outside in the rain....guess it was you, huh? what some weirdos! :)
I miss the crazy Raisors! :)
Does Abram have boots? Puddle jumping is a time honored tradition around here!
Ha! So funny! We've had that same lovely rain. I totally know how you feel.
Post a Comment