Happy anniversary! I met you guys right after you got married--I thought Kris was cute and you were probably the nicest, funniest person I'd ever met. You guys were clearly made for each other. :)
Congratulations Beth and Kris! You are awesome! It's amazing what two people can accomplish with common goals and a strong bond of love. It's hard to believe all that has happened in your lives since a certain Sunday in the West Hills ward.
Happy Anniversary! It really seems like you all just got married. I can't believe that it's been 8 years. Really it's been that long since we worked at Middlebrook together? Those were the days! LOL
Congrats! Your reception was the most fun ever! I remember on the way back from your wedding--I gave myself the hugest afro ever (in anticipation of the disco reception) Too bad I didn't have the guts to rock it at the actual event!. It was too hard to comb out!
7 comments:
Happy anniversary! I met you guys right after you got married--I thought Kris was cute and you were probably the nicest, funniest person I'd ever met. You guys were clearly made for each other. :)
Awww! Congrads!! What fun pictures too!
Congratulations Beth and Kris!
You are awesome! It's amazing what two people can accomplish with common goals and a strong bond of love. It's hard to believe all that has happened in your lives since a certain Sunday in the West Hills ward.
We love you guys so much!
Love,
Robert and Amy
Happy Happy!
Happy Anniversary! It really seems like you all just got married. I can't believe that it's been 8 years. Really it's been that long since we worked at Middlebrook together? Those were the days! LOL
I loved the pictures; you should post more. I love to see blasts from the past.
Congrats! Your reception was the most fun ever! I remember on the way back from your wedding--I gave myself the hugest afro ever (in anticipation of the disco reception) Too bad I didn't have the guts to rock it at the actual event!. It was too hard to comb out!
Post a Comment