Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Friends......


Abram loves his playgroup friends. But there is one imparticular that he gets really excited to see (well 2, but the other is in school). When we all meet up the girls automatically squeal their cute high pitch screams of excitement to see each other. And today Abram felt a little left out, that is, until his buddy Grayson got there. Then the party began. He was so excited and they immediately started chasing each other and running and exploring. I can't tell you how it melts my heart to see them be so sweet to each other. Now, don't get me wrong-there are days when sharing doesn't seem to be an option. But, for the most part they get along really well. Here are some pics I took today:

The chase begins....



Laughing at each other for no reason.....

Playin' in the water......


1 comment:

Marla said...

So cute!! I bet Ethan and Abram would have a blast. None of my friends around here have little boys. They all have girls.