Last night we went on our second trip to Chuck E. Cheese. Kris was with us this time. I can't get over how much Abram has changed in just the past couple of months. I think it has a lot to do with our playgroup (which have I told you that I am
soooooo grateful for?). He is so much more outgoing, and allows himself to be brave and have so much fun. I love it. We had a lot of fun, here are some highlights:
Unsure about Chuck E. but still willing to follow the parade......

Driving game with Daddy.....

The Barney train ride and Aaron making him laugh......

Kris couldn't have said it better "That just makes me want to wipe his mouth with a disinfectant wipe!" Note: We have never watched Barney......

and some basketball.......
1 comment:
Chuck E. Cheese is Braden's favorite place; he always wants to go there! I know ya'll had the best time!!!!!!
Post a Comment