Sunday, August 17, 2008

One Wild Weekend.......


It is so lame when you don't remember that you have a camera specifically for taking pictures of weekends like we just had. It was action packed. Friday night we had game night at our house-SO MUCH FUN and pure craziness because I thought "Sure we can do it with all of our kids, it'll be great." And although the kids were really good, we all agreed next time, we would have babysitters. It was a little bit of madness, but still really fun- we all get along really well-even with the trash talking. Oh, and of course the girls whooped up on the boys in catchphrase-did you really need to ask?
Saturday Abram's very good friend Grayson had a birthday party at a gymnastics center!! It was awesome, and Abram had a BLAST! I am SO MAD, that the one in charge of taking pictures "forgot" or didn't want to come downstairs to get the camera. Major photo opportunities missed. Abram was all over the trampoline, this crazy mat slide, running on the long trampoline and jumping into the pit. Every time I threw him into the pit I held my breath for the reaction which would always be a laugh and then an "Oh man!" and climbing out for the next throw. We had such a great time, and Abram loves his friends, we are so grateful for the awesome friends we have made here. That night we went to a cookout at some friends from church. Finally some pictures on this airplane/see saw they had in the backyard. We were so worn out after this weekend, and now all of our kids are sick-who knows where it started, but I think it might have had something to do with Abram.......

2 comments:

Amber said...

your two-year-old says "oh man!"? That's hilarious!

Marla said...

Sounds like a fun weekend! So busy though, made me tired just reading it!