Saw the movie Mama Mia-Drea I wish that you were there with me!!! There were a lot of people with us (more than pictured) but out of all of us-3 of us liked it, everyone else didn't. Oh well, their loss for not being able to break it down with me (which I ended up doing by myself, but I am okay with that). Though I have to say, Pierce Brosnan (sp?) much better James Bond than guy in a musical. I couldn't help but snicker every time he sang.

And then.........dun dun DUN....... to the bookstore for the release of BREAKING DAWN!!!!!!!!!!!
I wish that along with our enthusiasm, I would have taken pictures of the line that was wrapped around the entire store!!!!
I thought I was a die hard fan, until I was surrounded by teeny boppers that were dressed up in costumes and whopping me in trivia. And that is where I have been, in my room all weekend reading. Don't worry, I won't spoil it for all those who are still reading. But feel free to leave comments if you have already finished. I am so thankful for my wonderful husband who was pretty much a single dad yesterday and this morning so I could finish. He is awesome. And I think he might have been a little scared by the look on my face when he tried to interrupt my reading.
5 comments:
I am sooooo not finished yet, you lucky girl, and I have way too much to do this morning to finish it! :( Maybe later this afternoon, I can read some more; I am only to about page 250 now, but I have read enough to not have any hope for Bella and Jacob. :(
Thanks Beth! I wish I was there too. That sounds really fun. I ended up kidnapping my own babysitter for some company to go get the book! Which I finished and I LOVE!
So jealous!! I still haven't gotten the book... I thought about doing the midnight madness thing, but then I realized how tired I'd be the next day...
I can't wait though!
LOL That's funny!! I didn't know people actually went and got it when it came out! I'll get it sometime. I'm kinda nervous about it actually b/c I so don't want her to end up with Edward! LOL
Until I talked to you Carrie about it-I didn't even realize that people might want Bella to pick Jacob. As you can see in the pic, I am wearing a cheesy "My heart belongs to Edward" sticker.....but I will not comment further until you are finished! Drea, I loved talking to you today-I miss you so much!!!
Post a Comment