Saturday, August 9, 2008

Confession......



I rented this movie for the preview of the movie Twilight. I decided to watch it because I had spent the money to rent it. I LOVED IT!!!!!!!! Every girl should see this movie!!!! Seriously, it was such a feel good movie about self esteem and loving who you are. Rent it and let me know what you think.

Disclaimer: For those with young children:there is a bar scene in the movie, which they could have done in a coffee shop-I dunno. Just weird in a PG rated family movie, so you may want to watch beforehand if you are worried about it.

1 comment:

I am LoW said...

I am with you on this. I wanted to see it anyway, but rushed to get it when I heard the Twilight trailor was in it. Then I absolutely LOVED it! It is a very sweet movie!! And it's a super great story.