Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Then There Were Dolphins.....

I told Kris-2 things I want to do while at the beach-go to the Crab Shack, and go on a dolphin tour. There were times when we lived in Savannah, we would go to the beach and just see them jumping-I wanted the kids to see it too. I found this dolphin tour that was highly recomended (thanks TripAdvisor!). So we went along with Captain Mike and got to see some dolphins....(by the way, sorry for the boring text, I am trying to push through this whole vacation posting so I can fill you in on the rest of the stuff we've been up to)...














Waiting for the boat to go.....
 
 Seeing Pelicans....and their poop...



















Abram: Kate, did you know that I saw a dolphin that got bit by a Cookie Cutter Shark? (in a book)
Kate stares...
Abram: But don't worry Kate, dolphins are (flexes muscles and looks at her googly eyes fully of intensity) very, V-ERY STRONG!"
 




































This isn't the best picture (below), but it's proof I was on vacation too....

























And what to do after a long morning at sea (ocean, whatever)? Ice cream....oh yes-
chocolate ice cream.....I thought it cost close to a million dollars because we were on vacation-no, it's because the cone weighed probably 3 lbs each, of pure awesomeness......


2 comments:

Brittany said...

Looks awesome! I'm lame though and can't figure out where you were. :)

Beth said...

Tybee Island-20 minutes from Savannah. It was really fun!