(one night after running, not as dark as the next night)
Thursday, August 9, 2012
Passion Patrol
How could I not brag on myself and tell you I stuck to my running schedule (by the way, I sort of signed up to be part of a relay team) while on vacation!! And made my sister, and cousins do it too!!! Well, let's be honest, my cousin Lisa was the only one who stuck it out with me (we won't mention who stayed back to eat cake instead). It was tricky to find time to run, so a couple times it had to be at night-you know-when it's PITCH BLACK outside and you have one handlight and one bright cell phone? You know, when there are couples bringing out the blankets, and the wine, and you are running by-slightly breaking "the mood" with your flashlight swinging back and forth while you run, kicking up sand and heavy breathing, panting "THIS SUUUUUUUCKS!!! I HATE THIIIIIIIISSSS!!" because you're about to die and you would rather be doing anything other than exercising at that moment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment