Looking for turtles/fish/ducks-Reese spotted this duck. Which was funny because we had "met him" a few minutes before. I would have taken pictures, but the duck got really close to the kids, so I felt like I should-you know, be ready in case of a duck attack or something. He lost interest when he realize we had no food for him. However, later on I realized I had goldfish, and wouldn't you know it-that duck could put down some goldfish.
Some of the turtles, we went in early Spring and our friends said there are usually a ton in the Summer. The kids were still impressed.
The two pictures above are my favorite. Just the kids being kids. The moms got to hang out and chat while the kids climbed and had adventures on this tree. Some of my favorite memories as a child are when I went camping with my Grandparents and we did stuff like this all of the time.
The above is a engagement photo er, I mean picture of Abram and Ensley. They're totally BFF, and Lisa (her Mom) and I, may have an arranged marriage planned for them, just sayin'.
Reese and Jonah checking out more turtles.
It was such a great day.
No comments:
Post a Comment