Monday, March 28, 2011
New Beginnings
I know, again-I have gone a while without blogging. And unfortunately, but fortunately, it will be another week and a half for an explanation and update. We are moving again, and it's different this time. We are settling down for a while, no more moving every 6 months-a year. It's the end of an era for us, full of mixed emotions. Totally bittersweet. We are heading home to Knoxville. It's been a whirlwind of craziness over the past couple of weeks finding a place to live, etc. And now there is the art of moving, which you'd think I would have perfected by now, however......anyways-I will be buried in boxes, and trying to sneak in playdates, girls nights, and a trip to the temple before we leave on Friday. I have loved being here in North Carolina. More to come.....in a week and a half.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Let me know when and where in Knoxville you all settle. I'd love to get together and let the boys run wild:) Safe travels and happy moving!
Yay for us! Let us know when you need help moving! We willb eright over!
Post a Comment