They did horse rides and I had no idea what to expect from Reese (I should have known). The kid had NO FEAR. That is the thing with him, I think I have mentioned it before. He is 100% no matter what. Good....or less than good. He was kicking his legs because I wasn't getting him up there fast enough. He kept laughing and yelling, "Yee Haw!"
My sister got on with Isaac. We talked later about how that was the first time she has been on a horse since she was 7 or 8 and a horse took off with her and she almost fell off. Luckily a family friend was with us and raced after her and helped.
Totally worth it, look at Isaac's face.
When I was little, I always wanted to be in the Finess (sp?) hair commercial. The one with the girl riding the horse on the beach, with her hair blowing in the wind. I think this is the closest I will ever get to that dream. I don't know if they even sell that shampoo anymore.
There were sheep, that got bored when all Reese was giving them was grass, and left.
Come back!!
And a tractor ride!!! There's my boy, trying to drive that tractor and having the time of his life.
And this is when Mama got out of eyeshot and the ride was over.
It was such a fun playdate, and we did find a place to live. More about that, and the recent birthday boy later.
No comments:
Post a Comment