Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Some Detective Work....

Let me start off by saying that I truly believe in spoiling your kids when they are sick. When my kids are sick with their pitiful little sunken-in eyes, and their pitiful little faces, with their little coughs, and just laying around because they don't feel good, they can get pretty much whatever they want.

Especially when they aren't eating. Abram-you could tell- was losing weight because he wouldn't eat because his throat hurt, so if he felt like eating anything particular I would get it for him.

Thankfully they are not yet aware of the manipulation this could allow them.

Or are they....

and by they....I mean he.

You see Reese totally gets out of this one. Being almost 5 months and all, however my oldest (and Reese as well) are thankfully feeling a lot better. In all of the sickness we have had in our household, something has happened.

SOMEONE has taken my sweet and polite Abram and replaced him with a little whiny booger who thinks all of his needs should be met immediately, and if not, it's as if a tornado of fury occurs with all of the weepng, wailing, whining. SO I became desperate and sought out to hire a detective.

I will admit, he looked a little young, but he had a mustache-and don't all good detectives have mustaches?

He was perplexed. Who would want to take my sweet little boy and replace him with such a ball of fury?


He even called in his assistant....


Although super cute, he was equally confused.

So there you have it, a great mystery in our house. I am hoping (and praying) that my sweet almost three year old will come back soon and this alien will leave, but only time will tell.

3 comments:

Windy said...

cute post! i miss you!

I am LoW said...

HAHA!!! You crack me up!!!

And that's about the cutest little detective EVER!

Marla said...

Umm... it's the age of three. Good luck, I'm hoping four is better. LOL Seriously though 3 is the new 2.