Last night Rae and Nolan talked about how they miss you guys the most. Just thought I'd let you know, in case you are keeping count of all the times! :-)
I feel sure that I have told you this before, but just a few nights ago Kris and I were talking about the maze he did with Nolan and Wes, to which he said "They were so awesome." And then laughed about Melanie (aka Pocahontas) spearing them! We miss you guys!
5 comments:
awwwwwwwwwwwww
Last night Rae and Nolan talked about how they miss you guys the most. Just thought I'd let you know, in case you are keeping count of all the times! :-)
I feel sure that I have told you this before, but just a few nights ago Kris and I were talking about the maze he did with Nolan and Wes, to which he said "They were so awesome." And then laughed about Melanie (aka Pocahontas) spearing them! We miss you guys!
I'll have to tell them that Beth. I was just thinking about the maze too, with Halloween coming up! :)
He got strep? Or the other he got potty training?
Post a Comment