Tuesday, September 29, 2009

"High Five"

This is a random story. So I am in Old Navy, cruising the t-shirt section and this girl who works there looks at me and says very enthusiastically, "Can I get a high five?" (and has her hand in the high five position)and I looked at her and said, "Excuse me?" and she repeated herself without losing the enthusiasm, "Can I get a high five?!" And I say with the same amount of enthusiasm, "ABSOLUTELY!" and we high five. Then she says, "You see these t-shirts? A while ago this was just a huge pile of shirts and I folded every single one, and I needed someone to share the enjoyment with me." to which I replied, "You rock, it looks amazing." And I walked off. I giggled to myself because it was so random, and then I thought, "I guess I look like the kind of person you can spontaneously high five." and I am okay with that.

4 comments:

I am LoW said...

Yes. Yes you do. :)

Windy said...

i would totally spontaneously high five you!

Amber said...

Come to think of it, that IS one of the things that I have always loved about you! :)

P.S. the word verification word is "rasta"

Katy said...

Not only do you look like that kind of person... you ARE that kind of person! And that is why the entire world loves you. And if they don't, it's because they don't know you yet.