Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Stats

Reese turned 4 months on Saturday. We went to the doc yesterday for a check up and shots :( I. hate. shots. I don't know if I have told you before, but Kris watches Abram when I take Reese to the doctor for shots. Why? (As if you needed to ask) Abram hates the doctor. Hates. The. Doctor. And why traumatize him MORE by watching nurses give his little baby brother shots and hearing him scream? Yesterday I was SO THANKFUL that Abram wasn't there. You could hear kids screaming bloody murder from the waiting room! I guess it wasn't just Reese getting his shots yesterday. Parents were smiling nervously at each other in the waiting room with our children about to go beyond the pediatric doors. Yikes. We went. We survived. And now we are recovering. Here are the stats: Weighing in at 17lbs 13oz, and 25 inches long (although I think he is longer than that because his leg was bent as he was measured-he was super wiggly on the table). He is a little chunker, and I love each and every roll!!


These days he is up to a lot. Reese LOVES Abram and thinks he is the greatest.


He is enjoying toys in a new way....


and likes a good read every now and then.......


My mom and sister came to visit this past Saturday, I thought I would take a pic of the grandkids (Issac is in the back, he will be a little more photogenic come January).

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

I forget how fast time passes- HE is SOOO big!!!! They are starting to look very much like brothers- cute boys!

Second Grade Serenity said...

Reese is going to give Sam a run for his money on weight! I LOVE the picture of Abram and Reese laying on their bellies looking at each other--how cute!

Marla said...

He has a good two pounds on Owen! lol But Owen is taller!

Katy said...

Ibuprofen before the doctor's helps. Also, if you're still nursing, nursing right after the shots helps too.

When Oliver has had to watch Hazel get shots, he stands next to her afterwards and either sings to her or says 'it's alright, Hazel. Mommy's here for you. It's alright.'

Love the pictures. :)

Carrie Maseda said...

Girl, that is a big boy you have on your hands! He has caught up to Colton and passed him!

Amy said...

I can't believe that Reese is that big! It is so fun to watch two little siblings become best friends! I am so grateful that Will has Helen and Abram has Reese! What wonderful little blessings!