They're so sweet together!
Aah! I just love brothers!
That's what I'm talkin' about! Isn't life just so GOOD sometimes!... totally why I have a bazillion kids... and love it!
Just wait... those moments will multiple in the coming months. The bond those two have will melt your heart! Although there will also be the countless moments of wrestling and arguing that will help make you put on your tough mom face again!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
They're so sweet together!
Aah! I just love brothers!
That's what I'm talkin' about! Isn't life just so GOOD sometimes!... totally why I have a bazillion kids... and love it!
Just wait... those moments will multiple in the coming months. The bond those two have will melt your heart! Although there will also be the countless moments of wrestling and arguing that will help make you put on your tough mom face again!!!
Post a Comment