Monday, June 1, 2009

You Knew I Would Do This..................



How many days until November 20th?

5 comments:

I am LoW said...

Okay- so Jacob was always my favorite, and you laughed when he was casted. And I was let down myself.... but seeing the trailor and him without a shirt on.... um, I am thinking he's perfect for the part now! :-D

Amber said...

sweet! Hopefully they got a bigger budget for this one!

erin said...

Thanks for posting that! I can't wait! I know what I'll be doing on Nov. 20.

The Webber's said...

Hadn't gotten around to looking this up yet - but Nov 20th is my bday! What else could I want then to see studly Jacob?! ;) Sorry - I'm a Jacob over Edward fan! Thanks for the post!

Blake and Courtney said...

Wow that actually looks pretty good. Hopefully the movie will be better than the book. I couldn't take all that time without Edward!