Just a second to vent.....
I love that Abram is getting the hang of it.....although
I hate potty training......
I love not having to buy diapers....
I hate accidents......
I love when Abram very rarely says, "potty!" even when we are on the road and have to pull off the interstate on a random exit with a scary gas station over a mile away, but thankfully we had the frog potty in the back of the car where he went (#2) in the back of the car on the side of the road on a totally dead exit until we pulled over and everyone and their mom had to pull off the exit-therefore, I love my explorer trunk which provides some privacy.....(wouldn't my English teacher be proud of that run-on sentence)
I hate that after a couple of days of no accidents including going to the museum and the zoo, getting super excited only to end up cleaning up over 4 accidents that next day......
Back to the drawing board while chanting, "This will be worth it. This will be worth it."
3 comments:
I know the feeling very well and it is worth it. Also, it is a lot harder to potty train boys than girls, so give yourself a pat on the back and maybe some chocolate. ;D
Hi Beth!
I really love your new picture!
Love,
Amy
Thanks Amy!
Post a Comment