My little Reese is growing like a weed. On Monday he will be 2 months old. It's kinda funny, I can't remember life without Abram, and the same is true for Reese. He fits into our family so perfectly, it's as if he has always been a part of it. He is so sweet and his two favorite things right now are baths and snuggling. I love him so much and I am so grateful to be his Mom.
Just being sweet....

and silly.....(in this pic you can tell he is finally getting hair on the top of his head!!! I am so excited for his baby mullet to be gone!!)

This pic below is Reese after his bath and lotion, he is soooooo relaxed.

huh??
4 comments:
Such a sweetie...I can't wait to see him.
Thanks! I totally needed baby cuteness today!
Yay. He is sooooo cute!
I am going to gobble him up when I get my fat hands on him. Also, when this girl comes- I am so copying your picture of stacking hands...brilliant!
Post a Comment