Thursday, May 7, 2009

Locke has "Lost" His Mind........



Locke has always been Kris's favorite-personally he got on my nerves. But I must say-whatever this phase that he is going through, is really making me laugh. Maybe it's because I can't stand Ben, and Locke is being really provocative. I mean seriously, I love how Locke is not a wuss anymore and he is being so inciting towards Ben. I can't get over how this shows stumps you EVERY week!! Will the twists and the feeling of being left hanging ever end? Hopefully not, by the way, I totally called Whitmore being Daniel's father-but who is Penny's mother? Eloise? I don't know. Still so many questions.....

P.S. Don't brag that your baby is so awesome and sleeps so well at night, and is the easiest baby ever.......it will bite you that very night, dang it.

3 comments:

I am LoW said...

Ah, I've always loved Locke.

Lost just may be the best TV show EVER.

Laura said...

Ok i finally watched last weeks episode so i could read your post! OH MYGOODNESS i love this show. I totally think Eloise is Penny's mother. Like maybe she goes with the Dad and Daniel Farraday went the Eloise, the mom. I don't know, but I can't wait to find out!!!!

erin said...

I love Lost! Locke is going to kill Jacob? What? I also love that this show is so crazy. I also called Whidmore being Daniel's father. I'm excited to get to know more about Jacob...hope Locke doesn't kill him off too quickly. On another note, I love all the pics of Reese. Hope you are all doing well. E-mail me your address. I have something for you!