Wednesday, April 29, 2009

So Happy Togetherrrrrrrr..........and tired

Since the day we got home.....



there has been some confusion on who's chair is who's........


(sorry for the "diaper only" attire, we have been rather casual around the house lately)


There has been a first bath.....


and sleeping........


and tanning (Reese was a bit jaundice)........


and more sleeping.........at least for some of us....


and maybe even some beginnings of brotherly love.........



I am so happy......and tired....and grateful.....and tired.....and so in love.....and still, so tired. But would I change it for the world? Nope.

7 comments:

D Maxie said...

Abram cracks me up in that bouncy seat.

I am LoW said...

Awww..... soooo sweet!

Jennifer said...

He is so sweet!!! Those napping pictures look like my day whenever possible. Tyler did the same thing with the seat btw. Just wait until Abram climbs in the swing in about a 6 months and gets stuck. Good times to come- nap when you can.

andrea said...

so cute! And I don't know why it makes me so happy to see the basket that amber gave you. She did such an awesome job on that!

Laura said...

So stinkin cute!!!!

Marla said...

So adorable!! I love it. Your kids are so precious.

Katy said...

They are both beautiful.