Friday, April 17, 2009

5 Days And Counting!!!!!!!!!

For those of you wondering, I have 5 days left, that's right FIVE DAYS PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I went in yesterday for some pre-op stuff. I met with the anesthesiologist (sp?) and he told me of my options, "Well, we could do a spinal, or put you to sleep." Seriously, put me to sleep??? I am not going to lie, at this point in my pregnancy.....I might have paused a little. But a spinal it is for Wednesday morning (I don't know what time it is, I found out Tuesday afternoon-not to leave me in suspense or anything right?) So I am trying to figure out what I have left to do, and I am sure I will have something more to vent about later.........5 DAYS WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

andrea said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

erin said...

I hope everything goes well. I look forward to meeting the newest Raisor!

Marla said...

:) YEA there is an end in sight!! It's a great feeling huh? You better update here fast!

I am LoW said...

I can't imagine KNOWING when the baby is going to come. That's got to be fun and make you a little nervous all at once. :)

I can't wait to see pictures!!!