Believe it or not, I am sooooo tired. And I had the funniest wittiest post. Okay, not really, it was more of a "laugh at my expense" post. But I have been so busy today and I am so tired, and ready to go to bed. I will remember to post it when I get out of the hospital. Here is a hint, the title will be something like "Things you should never say to your pregnant wife"-yep........SO I will leave you with this. I have to be at the hospital at 7:30am tomorrow and the surgery will be at 9:30ish. SO be thinking good thoughts, and sending out a few prayers that everything goes okay!!! Here we go!!!!!!
8 comments:
Good luck!! I'm jealous of your check in time! Mine was 5am!! I can't wait to see your little baby and it's so cool that our kids are a week apart in age!! Make sure you update ASAP!! LOL
GOOD LUCK!!!! Post picks ASAP:)
I am waiting to hear!!!!! It is 11:07 am and nothing yet- come on- people want to know!!!! J
I just saw him on your mom's blog. What a cutie! How are you doing? I hope you're getting some rest, can't wait to see more pictures. God bless!
I saw the little cutie! On your moms blog:) He's got Abrams chin! So cute!!!!!
You have a new baby! Right now! Yea!
Oh my gosh! I just went to your mom's blog to see him, and I had to come back here to tell you that I am sitting here crying... no bawling, because he is SO BEAUTIFUL! Reese is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen! He's amazing! Good job friend. I love you!
So I jumped on the band wagon over to your mom's blog and Reese is ADORABLE! He looks like the perfect little baby! Congratulations! Hope you are feeling good! I love the photo of Abram checking things out. :)
Post a Comment