
If it wasn't so scary, I would post a picture of myself doing this pose. However the swelling is setting in, and my chins don't photograph so well.
Kris and Abram went to Tennessee yesterday. A boys trip to see Grandma Raisor, Uncle Robert, Aunt Amy, and cousins Glen, Afton, Hollis, Tine, Will, and Helen. Kris's brother and his family came in from Missouri and Abram had never met his cousins before. They went to Dollywood (Abram's first time) while I stayed home with Obi. I was really sad about that because I miss them a lot, but with the whole "week and a half until Reese gets here" thing-and the thought of "my water breaking at Dollywood" thing, we decided it would be better if I stayed back. Don't get me wrong-the having a baby at Dollywood would have been a great story, and a heck of a blog post-but there are some things I just won't "take for the team".
So I stayed back, and napped, and organized an egg hunt for the kiddos at church, and the house was really quiet.........too quiet. I got some organizing done with Reese's room and washed some of his clothes, went through boxes, and I called Kris like 75 times, and I smiled a little when he told me Abram cried at Dollywood (I know, I'm evil, but c'mon!) and I got jealous when he told me about the rides, and how much fun they had, and how Abram wouldn't leave Afton alone (I TOTALLY CALLED THAT BY THE WAY), how when they got their picture taken-Abram would only sit on Afton's lap, and how when it was time to leave Abram went and hid, and cried because he was having so much fun he didn't want to go-and how he kept saying "More Afton!".
He really loves his family, I am so grateful that they were able to see all of them this weekend. I hate how we all live so far apart.
4 comments:
Dear Beth,
You are awesome and hilarious. And I love you and miss you. Happy Easter.
love,
drea
What a great picture. I can't believe how much the kids have grown!
What's funny is that I didn't know that Will or Helen existed! It's been a while huh!?!? They look great!
Great Picture! Thanks for sharing it.
Aunt Liz
Post a Comment