Thursday, April 2, 2009

When My Little Guy Is Sick...................

......some battles are not worth fighting. I mean c'mon, Batman needs to take baths too-I'm sure of it.



Yep, my little guy is sick. And he hates the doctor. In fact, he even cries like a wild maniac when we are just waiting in the exam room. You know, where it sounds like his life is been threatened. And cries even when the doctor is not talking to or touching him, and screams, and thrashes around a bit, almost as fun as when he gets a haircut. I hate when he is sick, it's so pitiful, and the coughing-it breaks my heart.

My mom probably thinks this behavior at the doctor is something called "karma", I beg to differ.

3 comments:

Marla said...

Awww... why does he hate the doctor? Poor kid. I hope he feels better soon.

D Maxie said...

This coming from a former child that needed to be held down by 3 doctors to get a blood sample???

Poor little guy...

Windy said...

Poor Abram! :( Lanie is the same way. That karma thing hits home with me my mom also says. It also took 3 nurses holding me down to get my throat swabbed once. I still have flashbacks......