However, the crying all through church in nursery causing us to leave early because of the hysterics might tip you off.
So we went home, ate lunch, took a nap, and then did a little egg hunt in the back jungle....er I mean yard. I guess Kris had it all figured out. We have a really big backyard, and it was WAY OVERDUE for a mowing. So one night Kris mowed half of it, and then it rained-and got really sunny, and rained, and rained, and tornadoed, and got sunny, and when all of that happens-the grass grows so fast that even the part you mowed, needs mowed again. And the part you didn't mow, well let's just say it's fun to play Indiana Jones exploring-but make sure you all stick together, otherwise you might just lose someone.
(He had to open each one of them and test the candy before finding the next one.)
Did I mention I started a tradition? Every year I bust out the bunny ears and take a picture of Abram.
This was his first year (almost 6 months old)..............


His second year at 1 1/2 years old..........
Third year at 2 1/2 years old "grumpy bunny".............
I will probably do this to him until he is 18, .........or 40-whatever. Somehow I thought it might be easier this year, silly me.
I hope you and yours have a Happy Easter. I am so grateful for my family and for the real reason we celebrate Easter.
1 comment:
Our backyard is a jungle, but thanks to my brother our front yard got mowed just in time for Finn's first Easter egg hunt. He did really well. Too bad I didn't have any bunny ears for him. Hopefully grumpy pants won't come for a visit next year.
Post a Comment