Wednesday, April 1, 2009

3 Times a Charm?????

I want to gag a little. Today was my third sugar test. Apparently my levels have been all over the place (this might be due to the fact that I have ate before the past two tests??? No one told me not to) that is, until today. Not only was it the three hour test, but I got the opportunity to have my blood taken 4 TIMES!!!!!!!!!! I am not one who likes needles, in fact, I hate them. So today was the "funnest" ever. The weird thing is, the results take a week, so being that MY C-SECTION IS THREE WEEKS FROM TODAY (AUGH!!!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT?!?!) It's interesting that I might need to be on a special diet for 2 weeks. 2 weeks without sugar (I know Marla, you do not feel sorry for me one bit :)) I told Kris, his life might be a little miserable.........

6 comments:

Amber said...

that's stupid. good luck though... dealing with stupid doctors I mean ;)

Marla said...

LOL yeah, don't feel sorry for ya. It's really not that bad. Now even Ethan says "momma can't eat that, it make Owen sick."

When will you find out? Will you have to test your blood sugar levels every day also? That's not that bad either. it doesn't even hurt me anymore. Although I've been doing it now for over 9 weeks.

Katy said...

I don't mind needles, but the drink they make you drink? I have a hard time keeping that down. NASTY!!!!

I hope you don't have it and can bliss out for the last three weeks. But... really? Just three weeks?!! How did that happen?

Amber said...

Beth, the phone number I have for you belongs to someone... not you... I need to talk to you. Can you call me? 865-482-0320

The Quayles said...

I'm so sorry you had to do the sugar test THREE times! YUCK! I just got to look at all your posts from the last two weeks, your quilt is beautiful!! Will you teach me? I can't believe that you're so close! I'm excited for you all! Reese's room looks beautiful! Miss you!

Carrie Maseda said...

Are you nesting like crazy? I can crazy at the end, thinking there was no way I could get everything done in time! I can't wait to see picures of your little miracle!