Monday, April 21, 2008

Saturday Afternoon




Original title eh? Well Saturday afternoon we decided to spend some time in "Old Town" and go for a walk and look at the waterfall in the little town that we live. Abram loves little nature trails and stepping in dried leaves. I love taking pictures of Abram holding Kris's hand. One, because Abram is not much of a hand holder, and two, because sadly, one day he will be "too cool" and "too old" to do it.

2 comments:

I am LoW said...

Every so often when I go to the store with my big guys, when we get out of the vehicle and are headed toward the store, I hold out my hand to them like, 'come on, hold mommy's hand' like you would a five year old. It's funny, it catches them off guard (sometimes) and they give the funniest look.

Marla said...

Awwww...that is adorable!!! Ethan doesn't hold hands and never has, that makes me a little sad. He will only hold my hand, if we are on a walk and he sees a car coming. So take all the pictures of that cutie holding your hands that you can!