Sad little herbs....
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Happy Little Herbs
I am laughing out loud at the title, how funny am I? It definitely brings interest to what I am about to say. Anyways, I have started cooking a lot while we have been here and I LOVE Rachael Ray. She always calls for Basil, Parsley, Oregano, etc. so I will use it, and then it'll rot in my fridge. One day I was in Publix and they have little herb plants. I was so excited, I could save money and have fun herb plants. Well they have been growing and have been in desperate need of some transplanting. Abram was quite the little helper, please ignore me in the pictures, if I would have known the "photographer" we'll call him, was putting me in the pics (like he was instructed NOT to do) I would have had better posture. We are trying to do more creative ideas in the afternoon because it has been in the mid 80's this week (ugh, and it's only April!!!). Any ideas would be appreciated. Oh, and the batteries ran out (stupid camera) so we didn't get the after picture, maybe on another post-especially after the miracle grow kicks in they may be herb trees!!!
Sad little herbs....


Sad little herbs....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment