Monday, April 7, 2008

Forever Friends

I must tell you that tonight as I sit here I am very grateful. (Oh my gosh the waterworks are already starting!!) This past weekend I had the opportunity to go and see some friends of mine in Arkansas. We all worked together in Tennessee and since then have gone seperate ways. The trip from my house was 8 hours or so, the longest I have ever been in the car without some kind of music playing because we were too busy blabbing and catching up. It had been way too long since we have all been together and each one of us have had some sort of life changing drama that we could only comfort each other by phone. One of these friends of mine just had her first baby. I think her younger brother summed it up by saying "He's pretty awesome." It's awesome to have the kind of friends, that no matter how long it has been, you pick up right where you left off. I feel so very blessed.

No comments: