Monday, April 14, 2008

MIA

SO I am going to vent a little....so beware......I have been MIA recently due to the fact that when I came back to AL after visiting my friends I came home to a sick toddler and a sick husband. My toddler was extra pitiful-as was Kris (runny nose, coughing, crying non-stop-Abram not Kris, you know the drill) and Abram was totally off his schedule because they were sick, they just watched TV all weekend. Bonus? He is cutting 2 molars. Needless to say, last week was no fun-and note that that is the most appropriate, politically correct, non-offensive way to describe it. We decided that since he seemed to be feeling better we would go to the zoo on Saturday (and for the record I said, maybe we should wait because he still has a runny nose). Abram cried and screamed more than he enjoyed the zoo-it was awesome (catch the sarcasm). He is SOOOOOO independent now and wants to walk, run, get into everything, and doesn't understand that he can't run into crowds of people or squeeze through the bars to get in where the cheetah is supposed to be. It was a very long day. You know when you are having one of those days and for some reason there just so happen to be TONS of people that decide to bring their children that are the same age as yours except that those children are on their best behavior and having the best day at the zoo. I would also like to add that the other toddlers were girls, and maybe that had something to do with it. SO it's Monday, and things have also started off way better than any day so far, maybe that's a good sign. I feel like I am definitely earning my Mother's Day this year. Mental note: no more praying for patience, I think I learned my lesson last week.

1 comment:

I am LoW said...

awww.... that's "no fun". :-D

Bless your heart.

And hey, stop ignoring my email, if you have issue with it, if you wanna fight, man up and tell me!
:-P~~~ haha!!

Glad things are looking up.

I miss you.