Anybody remember this video from last year? I was hoping for the same reaction this year. However, after the present-palooza at my parents, and Abram waking up not feeling good, this is what I got....
How sad is that? Oh, and Reese woke up in a wet bed, and upon his quick bath/sheet change, he refused to put on pants.
And then the Reesemister sat on my lap, which made picture taking a bit difficult (see my legs under him).
Abram then started to fade and had Kris open his presents for him....
Reese was still going strong....
And Abram laid down on the couch, wouldn't even get up for the Milenium Falcon......
Kris and I kept looking at each other like this was not part of the plan. Kris and Reese went to church while I stayed home with Abram. He recovered though and it has been non stop playtime ever since.
No comments:
Post a Comment