Sunday, December 4, 2011

Christmas Tree 2011

We have had our Christmas tree for over a week.  But with our crazy schedule, it has only had lights on it, and has been the favorite toy all week-until Saturday morning when we got the chance to decorate it.  I am serious about The. Favorite. Toy. I cleaned the kitchen for over an hour one day while they played in the tree.  Kris and I watched movies the couple nights before while we strung popcorn and cranberries-I tradition I love....Kris-not so much. But he humors me because he loves me and knows how excited I get about things like that.  Saturday finally came, and after breakfast we decorated....




















I know the pictures look staged, but they aren't-they LOVED decorating the tree and were SO cute about taking turns and playing with the ornaments.  I thinking having kids makes Christmas even more magical. It makes having to rearrange the tree almost every night worth it.

1 comment:

Laura said...

So cute. Did you make those stockings? I like them! You guys need to come over to my house. FYI Reese was really good on Sunday. He is such the animal expert. He informed me that the bear animal cracker he was eating was not a regular bear, but a polar bear. Love it.