We had a great Christmas this year. Both Abram and Reese were old enough to be super excited. Santa brought them a train table, and many action figures for Daddy-I mean them to play with. This video is classic:
I love this picture of Kris (which he will probably not love). He was really that excited over the superhero action figures. Abram's list consisted of a Night Fury (How to Train Your Dragon), Hiccup (from same movie), and an Iron Man. I need to treasure this year when his list is so simple. Reese has been loving trains and cars-hence the train table which Santa found on Craigslist and fixed up-(Santa loves to reduce, reuse, recycle you know). We had to actually wake them up-because we were heading to Tennessee that morning. But that is the next story.
1 comment:
Love the video! :) Abram's face was perfect! Glad you guys had a great Christmas!
Post a Comment