Friday, December 31, 2010

Two Dollar Tuesday

I am trying to get caught up before the New Year. That being said, last week was "Target Two Dollar Tuesday" at a Children's Museum in Raleigh, so we loaded up the kiddos and met some friends. The kids had SO much fun. This is going to be picture overload, I was going to do a slideshow, but now I regret doing them on my blog because when I print it out-you can't print movies or slideshows.
There were animals (and a fire truck equipped with dress up clothes).


A treehouse with "action figures".




   
A kid size pirate ship-awesome.



A kid sized submarine with scientist equipment to explore.


An ocean room where you could catch wild dolphin and pet them.


We caught some sweet waves.


Played some hockey.





And a ball machine...


...that Reese held his own when the big kids came along.


We made some pizza.

  •  

And built some cars, then raced them.

Just looking at the pictures makes me tired. I didn'teven get pictures of a lot of the stuff we did-because let's face it-I wanted to play too. It was a great night with great friends.

No comments: