Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Well Check

The kiddos went for a well check on Monday. Reese was for his 18 month check (2 months late) and Abram for his 4 year (3 months late). Here's where they are:

Abram weight: 37 lbs 6oz
            height: 40 1/4 inches

Reese  weight: 29 lbs 6oz
            height: 34 inches

The doc said Abram was at least at a Kindergarten level.  He also said that if Reese continues to grow like he has been he will be a good 2 inches taller than Abram.  Abram is predicted to be 6'1-6'2. Kris's response was a nervous laugh and said "I guess I need to start working out."

4 comments:

Marla said...

Owen is about a 1/4 of an inch shorter than Reese! He had a huge growth spurt. He's only 24 pounds though. I wonder how tall he will be?

So glad your kids are healthy and doing well.

Marla said...

Oh and yeah.. Abram is tall also! :) I'm guessing that Ethan is about 44 inches right now and he's 39 pounds. (so Abram is right there with him!) He doesn't have his well check until March.

Coffinberry said...

Tee hee hee... tall tall tall!

I know the feeling. All our sons are taller than their father and I. And its only an inch or two more for my daughter before I'm the shortest in the family.

Keep feedin' 'em that Miracle-gro!

Amber said...

Your four year old weighs as much as my eight year old! classic! Please take my children and feed them for a while... I'm begging you!