Here's the thing......if you are wondering why you have yet to receive a "Raisor Family Christmas Card" complete with a "happy beautiful children" picture on the inside-let's just say we tried. I decided before I got my kids dressed in their green and red, I would do a practice round, to see if it would be worth the drama....without further a due, the top 6 reason reasons there are no Christmas cards this year......
You have the picture where one knows what a bribe means, and the other doesn't....
The one where you try to explain just one smile and they will get the candy cane-but it's still not making sense to the youngest why you are waving it in front of him, but not giving it to him... but your pretty thankful since all happy children Christmas pictures would not be complete without a dog bowl in the background on the porch.
Yes, Reese you have no idea how close I am to joining you at this point.
Oh wait, I think Mom is going to try and make funny faces.......
but they aren't funny......(Abram is giving me a pitty laugh)
I think they are actually trying to imitate me in this one, let it be known I was making more effort than having my mouth hang open.......
There you have it folks. So no cute pictures, though we do wish you all a very Merry Christmas, and a happy New Year!
1 comment:
This blog post was the best Christmas card ever. :) And much more than I ever send.
Post a Comment