Friday, November 4, 2011

Today I Am Thankful

I decided to try to do as many "thankful" posts as I can this month. Just as a reminder to myself how blessed I am.  It's hard sometimes when you get caught up in "life" to remember.  It may be confusing because I have a some more October updating to do-but I'm okay with that.

Today I am thankful that I got to spend some one-on-one time with this little guy...




















and I am SO thankful he is feeling better.

Today I was pushing him on the swing and he said (while pointing to a big cloud in the sky), "Mama, dat look like da Hulk."

I love that little monkey.














I am also thankful for good friends. Especially good friends who have good kids that can be my kid's good friend (make sense?). According to Abram, one of his "best, best, best, buddies".

No comments: