Abram was SO excited!! It was a short trip because Kris had to work on Saturday. So Kris and Abram went up Friday night and had to leave before the service project started-unfortunately. He said Abram did great and absolutely loved it and he talked Kris's ear off all the way there about what they were going to do. He enjoyed hanging out with the boys and making smores. Kris was really funny telling me the story- "Abram shined the flashlight for me so I could put up the tent......and by shining it, I mean he was shining it on everything but the tent." The next morning was pretty cold, they had to wake up at 6 to be on the trail to clean up.
This is Abram with 6 layers of clothes on drinking hot chocolate. Usually Kris gets kinda stressed about doing big things like this with the kids, and how they will do, etc. But when they were leaving to drive up-I couldn't tell who was more excited. He kept going on and on about how proud he was, and how this is something he has always wanted to do with the boys. It was pretty sweet.
Kris is such a great dad, and I am so thankful for him.
1 comment:
I don't think I realized how much Abram and Reese look alike until today. Such cute boys!
Post a Comment