I turned
yep, that's right. But age is ALL about the attitude right?
I thought so.
It started on Monday I got home from Sams Club and heard Abram yelling, "I have a surprise for you Mommy! It's so special!" and he handed me this:
I thought I was going to cry. You see, Kris HATES doing arts and crafts with the kids. He gets really stressed out, so the fact that he did it, and he got everyone involved, was awesome.
This morning after I got out of the shower I heard whispering in the bedroom. I opened the door to this sign
and all of my boys yelling "SURPRISE!" and singing happy birthday.
I tried to get them to reenact for a picture, but little boys aren't the best at that-oh well.
Later on I got some of these
Abram started whining about something today and I told him "Honey, you need to stop whining, there is no whining on Mommy's birthday-it's just the rules."
It actually worked.
And for lunch we met Daddy, got Subway-mine happened to be the sandwich of the day and I got free chips and a drink, and won a free cookie! We ate lunch at the park....
(I am aware that this picture isn't very flattering of me, not to mention that I forgot Reese's hat so I had bust out the ghetto umbrella over us so he didn't get sunburned, but I needed to get cute pics of him on this post-and besides I am aloud to look any way I want because it's my birthday-and just to be fair it was not a good angle or lighting-no I am not fishing for compliments, just wanting you to know that I know the truth :))
How did Abram get this big?
I cooked dinner, and we didn't have enough eggs for cupcakes, so I had birthday brownies-chocolate is chocolate you know what I'm sayin'?
And the presents? Well I ordered this(click on it), but it's not here yet. And Kris got me
all by himself. Very impressive. Although it did help that I was watching the movie "The Jane Austen Book Club" the other day and talking about how much I love the movies about her books and how I need to get off my rump and read them.
I got cards, emails, phone calls form people that I love.
I feel very loved today, Happy Birthday to me.
4 comments:
oh yeah! happy birthday love!
What an awesome birthday! Yay!
sounds like a great birthday! Such good boys. Happy birthday!
An ORANGE camera?!?! Awesome!!!!
Glad your birthday was great. You deserve it!
Post a Comment